Saturday, December 29, 2012

The PUK Awards Cage Match #4

Yesterday I let you guys know that iOwnTheWorld was running cage matches to determine which website had created the best conservative agitprop for the year in an effort to present the winner with the coveted PUK Award.

Cage Match No. 3 saw two of my friends go head-to-head:  Diogenes’ Middle Finger and the Looking Spoon.  Yesterday’s competition yields The Looking Spoon as the winner of that match.  Congrats.

The contest began with 28 finalists and now it’s down to 20.  I had been hoping one of my creations would make the cut.  Lo and behold, today that burning question has been answered.  One of my entries is in Cage Match No. 4.

Cage Match No. 4 is going on right now through 8PM ET tomorrow.  Each cage match begins at 8PM ET every night and will last for 24 hours.

Please go over to iOwnTheWorld, go the comments section and click the thumbs up icon and vote for the TOP IMAGE.

I hope you’ll help an ‘ol gal out.  Thanks in advance for your vote.

See you tomorrow with another update.


4 comments:

  1. Congrats at making the cage match! I knew you would show up sooner or later with your talent.

    Two of the best going head to head...this is going to be good. And I'm sure you'll have more than one image in the cage before it's over!

    Good Luck!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jan,

    I would be so thrilled if multiple images made it into some of the other cage matches as you said.

    I am honored to be "competing" against two fine 'shoppers, but more importantly to have two good friends on the intertoobs.

    I wish you both the best of luck.

    Please, Jan, have a most Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Friends Indeed!
      I only wish I was in the same league as you and Jared, my stuff is very crude at times. I just don't have time to blog AND perfect my images is I wish. Maybe someday?

      ...And to you, a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR to you also!

      Delete
  3. @DS,

    Oh, get outta here! Your stuff rocks. Truly it does!

    ReplyDelete

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.