Friday, December 28, 2012

The PUK Awards Cage Match #3


I promised to keep you up-to-date on the cage matches going on over at iOwnTheWorld for the best conservative agitprop of 2012 that will culminate in awarding the best example with the vaunted PUK Award.

We are now in the throes of Cage Match No. 3 where two of my very favorites are going head-to-head:  Diogenes and The Looking Spoon.

Big Fur Hat won Cage Match No. 2.  I hope you’ll click on over and cast your vote for the one you think is the best.

The contest began with 28 finalists and now it’s down to 22.  I’m still hoping one of my creations made the cut.  That burning question will be answered over the course of the next two weeks.

Each cage match begins at 8PM ET every night and will last for 24 hours.

I’m rooting for my friends:  Diogenes’ Middle Finger, The Lonely Conservative, I’m 41, The Looking Spoon and Capitalist Preservation.

As I mentioned earlier, two of my faves are competing in tonight’s Cage Match No. 3.  Please take a moment to vote hereThanks for voting.

See you tomorrow with another update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.