Sunday, December 30, 2012

The PUK Awards Cage Match #5


For the last couple of days I’ve let you guys know that  iOwnTheWorld is running cage matches to determine which website had created the best conservative agitprop for the year in an effort to present the winner with the coveted PUK Award.

The contest began with 28 finalists and now it’s down to 18.

Yesterday’s cage match was between my friend The Looking Spoon and me.  TLS creates some of the very best graphics in the conservative blogosphere.  I consider myself very lucky to have won Cage Match No. 4.  It would not have been possible without your support and The Looking Spoon’s generous linkage.  I’d also like to thank Dave Blount at Moonbattery for linking to my work in Cage Match #5.

Cage Match No. 5 is going on right now through 8PM ET tomorrow.  Each cage match begins at 8PM ET every night and will last for 24 hours.


I hope you’ll help an ‘ol gal out.  Thanks in advance for your vote.

See you tomorrow with another update.

2 comments:

  1. I told you we be seeing more of your stuff in the semi's.....Good luck and I love the image!

    .....and Thanks for this weeks Featured Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Diogenes' Sarcastica,

    Thanks for having faith in me and for the good luck wishes. I got home after spending three hours in an urgent care center. I was feeling yucky, but seeing the results gave me some solace.

    BTW, it is my pleasure to have "The Middle Finger" featured this week.

    Happy New Year to ya!

    ReplyDelete

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.