Friday, December 28, 2012

The PUK Awards Cage Match #2

Yesterday I told you guys about the Cage Matches that iOwnTheWorld was employing to help determine this year’s winner of the PUK Awards.

After they sifted through all the nominations they pared down the competition to 28 finalists.

The finalist in Cage Match No. 1 was Stilton Jarlsberg’s HopeNChange Cartoons.  Congrats.

Cage Match No. 2 is in full swing with Zappatrust and Big Fur Hat going head-to-head.

Each cage match will begin at 8PM ET every night for the next two weeks. Each cage match will last 24 hours.

I have no idea who the remaining 24 finalists are or even if my work qualified as a finalist.  I guess I’ll find out over the next two weeks.

I will keep you up-to-date on each cage match and hope you will vote for me and my friends:  Diogenes’ Middle Finger, The Lonely Conservative, I’m 41, The Looking Spoon and Capitalist Preservation.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.