Friday, April 28, 2017

Soylent Black

Al Gore Proposes New Energy Source

It's a win-win situation for Uncle Al. How do we deal with the elimination of coal fired boilers, the destruction of the coal industry and stop the rapidly increasing number of obese Americans that endanger the planet?

It's People! The new Soylent Black!
CINCINNATI -- A "freak accident" started an unscheduled fire Wednesday night at the Hillside Chapel Crematory in Cincinnati, owner Don Catchen said. 
"My operator was in the process of cremating remains and (the body) was overly obese and apparently it got a little hotter than the unit is supposed to get," Catchen said. "One of the cremation containers that we had close got caught on fire and that's what burnt."
 I was going to comment that the Germans never had this problem but that's too freaking dark even for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.