Wednesday, December 21, 2016

I Never Cast A Vote I Was Prouder Of

Former President Slick Willy traveled to Albany as an elector from Westchester County, New York to vote for Granny in the Electoral College.  Governor Andrew Cuomo noted in an interview following the vote, “It couldn’t be easy for him to go through this proceeding to see the Electoral College elect his wife but to know there’s a different outcome for the nation.”

After the vote the “big dog” called the moment bittersweet adding, “I’ve never cast a vote I was prouder of.”

Not since Quasimodo wandered the streets of Paris have people uttered the words, “Poor man.”

On the surface his vote appeared touching but nobody believes their marriage is anything other than one gigantic charade deserving of these mocktastic tweets:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.