Friday, February 24, 2017

The Face Of A Dying Nation

Today at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) President Trump spoke to an enthusiastic crowd as he vowed to uphold the campaign promises.which thrust him into the White House.  He committed to aggressive action on creating jobs and heightening national security.
Part of his speech struck a chord with me.  In a moment you will understand why.
As part of my pledge to restore safety for the American people, I have also directed the defense community to develop a plan to totally obliterate ISIS. 
Working with our allies, we will eradicate this evil from the face of the Earth. 
At the same time, we fully understand that national security begins with border security; foreign terrorists will not be able to strike America if they cannot get into our country. 
By the way, take a look at what's happening in Europe, folks, take a look at what's happening in Europe. I took a lot of heat on Sweden. 
And then a day later, I said has anybody reported what's going on? And it turned out that they didn'tnot too many of them did. Take a look at what happened in Sweden. I love Sweden, great country, great people, I love Sweden. But they understand. The people over there understand I'm right. Take a look at what's happening in Sweden. Take a look at what's happening in Germany. Take a look at what's happened in France. Take a look at Nice and Paris. 
I have a friend; he's a very, very substantial guy. He loves the City of Lights, he loves Paris. For years, every year during the summer, he would go to Paris, was automatic with his wife and his family. Hadn't seen him in a while. And I said, Jim, let me ask you a question, how's Paris doing? "Paris? I don't go there anymore, Paris is no longer Paris." That was four yearsfour or five years hasn't gone there. He wouldn't miss it for anything. Now he doesn't even think in terms of going there. 
Take a look at what's happening to our world, folks. And we have to be smart. We have to be smart. We can't let it happen to us. 
So let me state this as clearly as I can, we are going to keep radical Islamic terrorists the hell out of our country. 
We will not be deterred from this course, and in a matter of days, we will be taking brand new action to protect our people and keep America safe, you will see the action. I will never ever apologize for protecting the safety and security of the American people, I won't do it. 
If it means I get bad press, if it means people speak badly of me, it's OK, doesn't bother me. The security of our people is number one, is number one.
Here is why this part of President Trump’s speech struck at my heart:

Paris is no longer the romantic City of Lights depicted in Hollywood movies.  Instead it bears a striking resemblance to some post-apocalyptic Armageddon.
Two men pray among tents on November 2, 2016 in a makeshift camp near the Stalingrad Metro Station in Paris. (Photo credit:  GEOFFROY VAN DERHASSELT /AFP/Getty Images)
A Syrian flag used by the Syrian National Coalition and nicknamed the “independence flag” is seen hanging on a statue near the Eiffel tower during a demonstration of members of the Syrian community in support of Syrian civilians and detainees in Syrian prisons, on February 18, 2017 at the Trocadero Esplanade, also known as the esplanade des droits de l'homme (esplanade of Human Rights', in Paris. (Photo credit:   ZAKARIA ABDELKAFI/AFP/Getty Images)
The video embedded below is footage taken with a hidden camera by a Frenchman after 2000 illegal immigrants were evacuated on September 16, 2016.  It shows the devastating effects of uncontrolled illegal mass immigration.

The immigrants have since returned and have claimed the streets as their own.  They defecate and urinate publicly.  The police have completely given up trying to counter the blight.  Crime and rape is rampant forcing Parisians to avoid the area at all cost.

If the trend continues the French will become strangers in their own land forever changing the romantic images of a once proud city and nation.

This is what the mainstream media is concealing from us.  Disgraceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.