Sunday, October 16, 2016

Hillary: “I Don’t Do Drugs. Why? Do You Have Some?”

During a campaign rally Saturday in New Hampshire, Donald Trump accused rival Hillary Clinton of being "pumped up" during their last debate, saying they should both be tested for drugs before the next one.

Trump said, "Athletes, they make them take a drug test, right.  I think we should take a drug test prior to the debate. Why don't we do that? We should take a drug test, prior, because I don't know what's going on with her, but at the beginning of her last debate, she was all pumped up at the beginning, and at the end it was like, 'Oh, take me down,'" imitating his opponent.

"She could barely reach her car.”

After a shocking video showing her collapse during the 9/11 ceremony emerged, scores of political pundits and news agencies began to question her stamina and strength to serve as president.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.