Thursday, December 5, 2019

Wagging Her Boney Finger, “Cafeteria Catholic” Snaps At Reporter

At 9:00 AM this morning, Nancy Pelosi announced she had directed the House Judiciary Committee to move forward in drafting Articled of Impeachment which, by the way, amount to little more than Democrats’ creative redefinitions of crimes.

Jonathan Turley, constitutional scholar at George Washington University Law School noted the House hasn’t come close to proving corrupt intent, or any kind of quid pro quo, or anything remotely resembling bribery—except that it has “advanced a capacious and novel view of bribery to fit the limited facts.”

Speaking directly to the American people Pelosi said, “Sadly, but with confidence and humility, with allegiance to our founders and our heart full of love for America, today, I am asking our chairmen to proceed with Articles of Impeachment.  The President’s actions have seriously violated the Constitution.  Our democracy is at stake.  The President leaves us no choice but to act.”

A little later the Speaker returned to a lectern in the U.S. House briefing room for her regularly scheduled weekly press conference when Washington correspondent for Sinclair Broadcasting Group, James Rosen, had the audacity to ask "Do you hate the President, Madame Speaker?"

"I don't hate anybody," she said sternly, pointing at Rosen.

"Rep. Collins suggested yesterday that the Democrats are doing this simply because they don't like the guy; I think it's an important point," Rosen said.

"As a Catholic, I resent your using the word hate in a sentence that addresses me. I don't hate anyone. I was raised in a way that is a heart full of love and always pray for the President. And I still pray for the President all the time. So don't mess with me when it comes to words like that," Pelosi said, before storming off.
Later, Rosen showed up at House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy’s weekly press conference.

“I gather you were watching just now when the Speaker, in rather effusive terms, denied that there is any personal animus on her part that is motivating the impeachment drive.   You probably also heard her invoke her Catholicism,” Rosen told him.

“Do you take the Speaker at her word? Do you believe her? Do you believe she’s telling the truth when she says she does not hate the President and that’s not what this is about?”

McCarthy diplomatically answered saying, “I’ll take the Speaker at her word, but if she paused for a moment, she would not have made that determination.”

“So, you don’t accept what she said yesterday?” Rosen pressed.

“I think I have a hard time believing her,” McCarthy answered. 

Question:  Why was the Botox-infused ninny so irritated that she lost her shit with Rosen?

Answer:  One hour before she even made her totally predictable announcement, the President challenged er, warned House Democrats via Twitter:
“The Do Nothing Democrats had a historically bad day yesterday in the House. They have no Impeachment case and are demeaning our Country. But nothing matters to them, they have gone crazy. Therefore I say, if you are going to impeach me, do it now, fast, so we can have a fair trial in the Senate, and so that our Country can get back to business. We will have Schiff, the Bidens, Pelosi and many more testify, and will reveal, for the first time, how corrupt our system really is. I was elected to “Clean the Swamp,” and that’s what I am doing!”

I am giddy with anticipation. The fireworks are going to be resplendent.

UPDATE:  Welcome readers of Whatfinger News.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.