Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Fax Me A Beer

The minions can photocopy their ass, but this ass can't work a fax machine.  Meh.

A batch of 3,000 of Cankles’ private emails have just been released and it seems she had an excruciating case of bewilderment regarding how to use her fax machine.  In one noteworthy chain of emails there was a “tense email standoff” with her aide Huma Abedin that is sublimely dim-witted:

“Can you hang up the fax line,” Abedin asked Clinton.

“I thought it was supposed to be off the hook to work?” Clinton replied.

“Yes, but hang up one more time,” Abedin shot back.

“I did,” Clinton replied.

Others in the batch reveal more entanglements to Sid Blumenthal, her musings about her relationship with The World’s Most Dangerous Community Organizer, her concern over unauthorized photographs taken with a camera with a “long lens from afar” and her apparent helplessness in fetching herself a cold drink:  (30 September 2009Pls call Sarah and ask her if she can make me some iced tea.)  Damn, bitch, that’s what I call lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.