Saturday, January 11, 2014

Pom Poms Rule The Sidelines


Fox is carrying the game between the New Orleans Saints and the Seattle Seahawks at 4:35 PM ET.  I’m rooting for the Saints.  Then CBS will air the contest between the Indianapolis Colts and the New England Patriots at 8:15 PM ET.  My hope is that the Colts pull off the win.

I have to work Saturday so I will miss the Saints’ game.  By the time I get home I will probably be able to join the Colts’ game somewhere near the end of the first quarter.

Sunday however, I am off and will be able to enjoy the game between the San Francisco 49ers and the Carolina Panthers.  Kickoff is 1:05 PM ET on Fox.  That game is followed by the match-up between the San Diego Chargers and the Denver Broncos.  CBS begins airing that game at 4:40 PM ET.

I’m pulling for the Panthers to scratch and claw their way to a win over the NI-NERS.  I like Peyton Manning.  He’s a good guy with a tremendous record as a quarterback so I'm picking the Broncos to win their game over the Chargers.

Them’s my picks and I’m sticking to ‘em.

Go Panthers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.