Monday, January 6, 2014

Introductions Are in Order

By Proof

Hi! This is not a "selfie":

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Pardon me, but the curmudgeonly proprietor of Political Clown Parade has asked me to become a contributor here. I have been a friend of the blog (and the blogger) since its inception (the blog, not the blogger!). We share similar values, I dabble at Photoshop, whereas Curmudgeon has mad skills. I'm West Coast, C is East Coast. I'm a Niner's fan, C cheers on the Panthers. (I hear there's a 12 step program for that!).

I go by "Proof", which has been my nom-de-cyber for the better part of a decade. Had I known then what I know now, I probably would have done it differently. Not that I have anything to hide, but now more people know me as "Proof" than by the name my momma gave me. Part of my plan to become King of the Internet involves revealing my boring given name in due time, but patience is the watchword.

If you don't like what you see, be sure to tell the boss. If you do like what you see, click over to my blog from time to time. I do some things over there I won't be posting here. On the other hand, if you're ambivalent...hold that thought!

I shall endeavor to entertain and inform, while keeping to the high standards of our host. Meanwhile, I get paid by the word... word, word, word, word, word, word, word, word, word, word, word, word, word, word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.