Monday, January 6, 2014

Announcing A Wonderful Addition To Political Clown Parade

Today, I made a decision of which I am very proud.  Longtime blogger buddy Proof, the proprietor of Proof Positive, has graciously consented to become a co-blogger here at Political Clown Parade.

Proof extols the wisdom of Mark Twain who used satire to skewer society’s foibles.  Proof possesses a roguish wit as evidenced by his profile.  

"Proof is a brilliant, ne’er-do-well, billionaire playboy never seen in the same room at the same time as Batman."  He is so mischievous that he suggests ways to contact him include shining a searchlight into the sky with a silhouette of Mark Twain.

Proof’s humor and compassion, more than anything, makes it easy to call him a friend.

We, he and I, are fellow travelers who choose to stand guard over liberty.  I look forward to his posts becoming a part of this blog.  He will be able to add fresh content which is something my readers deserve.

Please welcome Proof with open arms and an open heart.  I just know you’ll love his work.  He thinks I’m adopting him.  I guess maybe I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.