Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The PUK Awards Cage Match #7


I am delighted to report that my entry in Cage Match No. 6 emerged as the winner against the very talented cartoonist at Anti-Anti Underground.

For those of you who may not have been following the action, iOwnTheWorld is holding “cage matches” to determine which website has created the best conservative agitprop for the year in an effort to present the winner with the coveted PUK Award.

The contest began with 28 finalists and now the contestants have been whittled down to 14.

Cage Match No. 7 is going on right now through 8PM ET tomorrow.  It features two marvelous images; one by Daletoons at the Out of Order blog and the other by the very popular The People’s Cube.  Each cage match begins at 8PM ET every night and will last for 24 hours.

Please go over to iOwnTheWorldgo the comments section and click the thumbs up icon to vote for your favorite image.

I will continue to keep you up-to-date on future cage matches.

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Curmudgeon. I voted for you!

    I tried leaving a message on New Year's but couldn't get the message to take. Hoping this one gets through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Stogie,

    Don't know what could have happened but you got through this time. Thanks for the vote in the cage match and especially for the New Year's wish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to send the first message from my new iPad, and I suspect that had something to do with it!

      Delete
  3. @Stogie,

    Gotcha. You probably just "fat-fingered" it.

    ReplyDelete

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.