Tuesday, November 12, 2019

It’s A Bird…It’s A Plane…It’s Stelterman

It took nearly the entire 28th season to give Sean Spicer the boot from Dancing With The Stars.

With his regular partner Lindsay Arnold still out, Spicer stepped it up with his fill-in partner Jenna Johnson. He showed surprising fluidity, a lime green suit and some complex holds in his Argentine Tango to Destiny's Child "Bills, Bills, Bills”.

Bruno Tonioli, an Italian choreographer and judge on DWTS, said of Spicer’s routine, “Don’t cry for Sean, Argentina” adding it was “more an Argentine straggle.”  Tonioli was gracious in the end thanking Spicer for “being such a good sport.”

After Spicer was eliminated, he graciously said, "I wish I could have done better.  Thanks to everyone who supported me.  Thanks to my family for everything they did.  I’ve loved being on this show.  Thank you for making me a part of it.  God bless you all.  Happy Veterans Day.”

CNN’s pudgy Brian Stelter, apparently green with envy, tweeted: 
Maybe the folks at ABC will cast him for next season’s show since he has officially tweeted more about the show than about ABC and CBS colluding to fire a female employee for exposing a high-profile rapist and pedophile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.