Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Joe Is Going To End Up Depriving Us Of The Spectacle Of Debating President Trump

One week ago, Joe Biden’s wife spoke to a group of teachers in Nashua, NH imploring, "I know that not all of you are committed to my husband, and I respect that, but I want you to think about your candidate, his or her electability, and who's going to win this race.  So, I think if your goal is to beat Donald Trump, we have to have someone who can beat him. Your candidate might be better on, I don't know, health care, than Joe is, but you've got to look at who's going to win this election.  And maybe you have to swallow a little bit and say, 'OK, I personally like so and so better,' but your bottom line has to be that we have to beat Trump."

After that astonishingly tepid cajoling, we find Joe Biden is hemorrhaging support as the public absorbs a daily diet of his campaign trail blunders.

Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren are in virtual three-way tie in the 2020 Democrat primary race according to the latest Monmouth University Poll.

The Biden camp dismissed the results saying, “It’s an outlier contradicted by every measure of the national average,” but it’s important to note this same poll had him at 32% a scant two months ago.

Director of the Monmouth poll, Patrick Murray said, “Moderate voters, who have been paying less attention, seem to be expressing doubts about Biden. They are swinging more toward one of left-leaning contenders with high name recognition rather than toward a lesser known candidate who might be more in line with them politically.”

Sleepy Joe is pitted against a Democrat clown car careening towards an ideology that smacks of Karl Marx and Nicholas Maduro.  The next round of debates in Houston will be perilous for him. 

On the campaign trail in New Hampshire Biden said, “I want to be clear, I’m not going nuts.”
UPDATE:  Welcome readers of Bad Blue Uncensored News.  We thank Doug Ross for linking to this post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.