Friday, March 30, 2018

The Broken-Down Has-Been Traveling Hillary Circus

Forget the fact that Granny was paid a puny $25,000 to speak at Rutgers University on Thursday.  It is also irrelevant that her speaking fee was below that of Jersey Shore’s Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi who made a name for herself blacking out on reality TV and referred to herself as a “meatball”.
The days of garnering $200,000 speaking fees are gone for Granny. The decrepit shrew insists on nattering about women in politics─well actually, her in politics.
It’s been 16 months (485 days) since the worst possible candidate in history lost her bid for president and she’s still relitigating it calling the loss “traumatic.”
When Ruth Mandel, Director of Eagleton Institute of Politics at Rutgers, asked about being told to get off the public stage and “shut up,” Clinton said she was “struck” by the fact that “they never said that to any man,” citing unsourced research from “one of the young people” on her staff.
"I'm really glad that, you know, Al Gore didn't stop talking about climate change. And I'm really glad John Kerry went to the Senate and became an excellent Secretary of State. And I'm really glad John McCain kept speaking out and standing up and saying what he had to say. And for heaven's sakes, Mitt Romney is running for the Senate.”
The former Secretary of State and unconvicted felon said she’s regretted some things she said. “I can do better. There are things I’ve said I’d like to take back.”
Considering the lifetime of indignities she’s suffered─the Bill and Monica scandal, losing to The Donald, breaking a toe, breaking a wrist, falling up stairs, falling down stairs, losing her shoes while falling and getting tossed into the Scooby van like a side of beef at the 9/11 Memorial service in 2016─you’d think she’d say “To hell with it.  I’m going back to Chappaqua to my chardonnay and my walks in the woods.”
But, no, she’s got to piss and moan about misogyny.  One commenter over at Ace of Spades had the perfect solution: If Hillary really believed her bullshit she would get a sex change and run again.
Admit it.  That would be a hoot.  If she thought Trump was intimidating her on the debate stage in 2016, imagine the hilarity of Trump lobbing insults at a “shim”.  That, my friends, would be Must-See TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.