Friday, November 24, 2017

Come To HillaryMart For Black Friday Savings On Election Advice

In what can only be described as an astounding turn of events, twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary The Hag appeared on Salem Radio Network’s Hugh Hewitt show for a 30-minute interview.
It appears she consented to the interview with the conservative radio talk show host to hawk her book What Happened.
Hewitt carefully crafted his questions, but the unconvicted felon railed against what she characterized as attempts by the right-wing media to consistently use her as a punching bag, pointing to the recent focus of many on the right connecting her to a 2010 deal in which the US approved the sale of the Canadian energy company Uranium One to a Russian nuclear energy firm. 
"There is a deliberate effort to misinterpret facts—like the whole Uranium One charge, you know, that is something that has been kept alive despite constant debunking, similar to the tragedy in Benghazi, where, you know, I testified at length," Clinton said. 
NOTE:  The one spinning the alleged “debunking” is about to face a firestorm over published reports of ever-growing sleaziness.  Investors.com reports the emerging news is exposing the collusion between Fusion GPS, the Democrats and the Russians to eliminate an opponent that spelled trouble for all of them.
Hewitt asked one final question of the Ice Cube In Heels: “How many 2020 candidates have been asking you for help already?
Laughing, she answered, “Well, I have to say that my message to anybody who is thinking about 2020 is stay focused on 2018. I think it is, it is too soon to start worrying about 2020. And yeah, you’re right. David Plouffe came to see me, but I didn’t really follow up on what he said for quite some time, because you know, it’s such an overwhelming, exhausting experience putting together a campaign, you know, doing the intensive travel, the schedule you have to keep. And it didn’t used to last as long as it does now. You know, my husband announced for the presidency in October of 1991. So, I think that people can and should wait until we see what happens in the 2018 election.”
“Nobody’s actually been to see me. I see Democrats all the time, and nobody has said ‘Hey, I’m going to run,’ or ‘I’m thinking about running, give me advice now,’ because it is too soon. And there may be some private planning going on by some people. I wouldn’t know who. I wouldn’t hazard a guess. But in terms of actually seeking out advice, people have said hey, I want to come talk to you. But I haven’t had those conversations, in large measure, because I’ve said I’m going to focus next year on 2018, and then you know, I’ll be happy to talk,” she added.
So, all the Democrats are going to scramble to HillaryMart for her Black Friday sale on election advice.  This offer is void in Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.