Friday, February 3, 2017

Moonbat Will Opine for Food


Robert Reich, short of facts and other things, has opined on CNN (Certainly Not News) that the Berkeley riots may have been a right wing plot to discredit UC Berkeley. No. Seriously.
Reich asserted on CNN that he has “heard rumors.” According to the rumors Reich heard on campus, the anti-Trump riots were actually a right-wing plot to discredit Berkeley or the left...

Don Lemon: “You think this was a strategy by Yiannopoulos or right wingers? That they put this on in an effort to show there’s no free speech on a college campus like UC Berkeley?”

Reich responded: “I wouldn’t bet against it, Don. Again, I saw these people. They all looked very–almost paramilitary. They were not from the campus. I’ve heard, I don’t want to say factually, that there was some relationship there between these people and the right wing and the right wing movement that is affiliated with Breitbart News.”
Could Robert Reich beat a psych eval? I wouldn’t bet against it. The only note of optimism in this is that when you are built as close to the ground as Robert Reich, you don't have far to fall!

In a related story, Reich believes the Jews used Kristallnacht to try to discredit Hitler!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.