Thursday, May 29, 2014

Another Piece Of The Puzzle

For years many have hypothesized that this president is outlandishly incompetent. 

During a Healthy Kids & Safe Sports Concussion Summit The World’s Most Dangerous Community Organizer supplied another piece of the puzzle when he noted that, “When I was young and played football briefly, there were a couple of times where I’m sure that that ringing sensation in my head and the need to sit down for a while might have been a mild concussion.”
I guess he’s going to be madder than hell when he reads in the papers that he told those folks that he might had a mild concussion.

Don Diamond, writing at Forbes, seems to believe that “football had a totemic role in his young life.”

Totemic?  Where the hell have I been?  Am I the only one who thought that basketball and taking “roof hits” from the ceiling of the Choomwagon were his only sports interests?

In that same Diamond piece, TWMDCO is purported to have said, “It doesn’t make you weak to admit that you’ve had a concussion. It means you’re strong.”

So, twice in less than a week he has feebly attempted to convince anyone who will listen that he is not weak.

Mitt Romney, appearing on Fox News Channel’s The Kelly File said, "I think it's a particularly sad day in America when the president of the United States feels compelled to give an address saying that America, in effect, isn't weak.   If you have to tell people you’re strong, then you’re not.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.