Monday, December 31, 2012

The PUK Awards Cage Match #6


Well, tonight I went down in flames against Big Fur Hat in iOwnTheWorld’s Cage Match No. 5.  He is an awesome opponent and is certainly deserving of the win.  I want to thank everyone who has been supportive of my entries.

iOTW continues to run cage matches to determine which website has created the best conservative agitprop for the year in an effort to present the winner with the coveted PUK Award.

The contest began with 28 finalists and now the contestants have been whittled down to 16.

Cage Match No. 6 is going on right now through 8PM ET tomorrow.  Each cage match begins at 8PM ET every night and will last for 24 hours.


I hope you’ll help an ‘ol gal out.  Thanks in advance for your vote.

I’ll be returning to work tomorrow after a glorious week of Christmas vacation and the updates I’ve promised to give you will be later than usual, probably posted after midnight.  Please check iOwnTheWorld’s site for the next cage match.  If I have an entry, won’t you please give me a “thumbs up”?

2 comments:

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.