Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Photoshop™ Of The Day: 26 Angels Got Their Wings


I love Photoshop™ and I more often than not create a graphic that I can add to some post I want to write.

In this particular graphic, I did not affix my usual “tagline” to it because it wasn’t about me or my creation.  It was about paying tribute to the murdered children and staff members of Sandy Hook Elementary School.

I used three sources: 


Of course, the inspiration for the graphic came from the Frank Capra Christmas classic, Its A Wonderful Life, where an angel helps a compassionate but despairingly frustrated businessman by showing what life would have been like if he had never existed.

4 comments:

  1. Poor little children. Poor teacher and principal. May they be entered into eternal happiness, and may their killer receive divine retribution for his horrible act.

    ReplyDelete

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.