Sunday, March 8, 2020

The Jokes Literally Write Themselves

Hillary Clinton said in a new interview that Joe Biden's path to the 2020 nomination looks similar to hers back in 2016.

“What Joe’s victories on Super Tuesday showed is that he is building the kind of coalition that I had basically,” Clinton said in an interview with CNN's Fareed Zakaria GPS that aired Sunday.

“It’s a broad-based coalition,” she said. “I finished, you know, most of the work I needed to do for the nomination on Super Tuesday, and then it kind of lingered on. And I think Joe is on track to doing exactly the same thing: putting together a coalition of voters who are energized.”

“I don’t know if he’d ask me to campaign for him, Fareed, because I have no idea what he is thinking about for a general election campaign,” she said. “As I’ve said many times, I do not think he’s the strongest nominee against Donald Trump.” [emphasis mine]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.