Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Where's the Boss?


A few of you have been wondering about the prolonged absence of our dear Curmudgeon from these pages. I have been authorized to release the following:

About a month ago, Curmudgeon took off on one of her moderately lengthed vacations. (Think "Endless Summer"). The official story is that towards the end of her vacay, she developed a slight case of bronchitis or pneumonia or some such that caused her to extend her stay.

I have it on good authority that her breathing difficulties were from chasing a twenty-something cabana boy up and down the beach and occasionally catching him! Whether or not you buy the official version, I have it on good authority that she will be returning home to stately Sciuridae Manor by the end of the month. How long it will take her to restore her vintage Commodore 64 and dial up modem when she returns home remains to be seen.

Until then, sig94 and I will hold down the fort. Relief is on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.