Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Proof In Charge

Your humble blogger will be on hiatus for the next two weeks.  While I’m enjoying the sun and fun at the beach, co-blogger and long-time friend Proof will be in complete charge of the joint.

Sophie The Wonderdog is looking forward to spending time with her little buddies Tika and Teddy and being spoiled rotten by my friend of 40+ years.

I put up a banner saluting the king of absurdity, Al Franken AKA Stuart Smalley.  He deserves to be mocked hard and often.  The banner is my contribution.

Proof has the keys to the liquor cabinet.  Go easy on the guy while I’m gone.  And don’t worry…I made sure the ladies for our regular Monday feature “Flowing Curves of Beauty” are queued up. (I can’t afford to have Proof post another round of Star Trek babes.)

Take care.  See ya on the flip side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.