Sunday, July 17, 2016

“Kiwi” Christie

Is this all I get for selling my soul?
I read with great amusement the story told at The Weekly Standard by John McCormack who was minding his own business at the Starbuck’s inside the Westin Hotel only to overhear a conversation with Trump’s campaign manager Paul Manafort about his VP pick.

"Christie was livid, right?" the man said at one point. "Yeah," Manafort replied.

I remember last March when poor “Kiwi Chris” fell into a kind of “cupcake trance” as he stood behind Trump at a rally in Florida.  From that point forward Christie was mercilessly mocked as “Shinebox”.
Christie has made no secret that he was disappointed he wasn't chosen to be Trump's running mate. "[I] don't like coming in second. Ever." But the conversation overheard suggests Christie's feelings were far more intense than mere disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.