Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Donald Trump: “I'd Enjoy Meeting With Putin”



Donald Trump believes having a relationship with others is an important aspect of deal-making.
During last Wednesday's CNN GOP debate at the Reagan Presidential Library, the billionaire presidential hopeful said again that he thought he could get along with other global power players.

"I would talk to [Putin], I would get along with him," he said on the debate stage. "I believeand I may be wrong, in which case I'd probably have to take a different pathbut I would get along with a lot of the world leaders that this country is not getting along with."

According to a published report from CBS News, Russian President Vladimir Putin is scheduled to attend the United Nations’ 70th General Assembly in New York City next Sunday.  Michael Cohen, The Trump Organization’s Vice President, hinted “there’s a better than likely chance Trump may meet with Putin when he comes here for the United Nations,”
“People have been talking,” Trump told NBC.  “I heard that he wanted to meet with me and certainly I am open to it.  I would love to do that if he wants to do that.”  If it was arranged, Trump said he’d “enjoy doing it.”
That brought to mind the creatively genius Photoshop™ by bkeyser, the USMC veteran, who submitted the image that went viral of The World’s Most Dangerous Community Organizer on horseback with Putin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.