Wednesday, December 31, 2014

They Say Humility Is Divine

For several years now, Doug Ross has presented his Fabulous 50 Blog Awards recognizing blogs and websites “which have worked tirelessly to promote conservatism, free market capitalism, fiscal sanity, the sovereignty of the individual and otherwise protect America from the cockroach-like Statists.”

As is the case every year, your humble hobbit has somehow been overlooked.  Perhaps it can be traced to the fact that I lack literary flair, a charming attitude or animal magnetism to the opposite gender.  Whatever the reason, there are still those who regard my work as worthy of a modicum of praise.

Doug Hagan, proprietor of The Daley Gator, put a smile on my face when he honored me with “The 50 Blogs You Must Follow In 2015.”  Doug praised this blog saying it was “one of a kind.”  He made my day, my month, hell, even my year.

They say humility is divine.  I’m in pretty good company in Doug’s list.  I will try to be humble.  Thank you Doug and thanks to everyone for their readership.  I hope you will continue to stop by in the coming year.

I encourage you to visit Doug’s blog and check out the entire list.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.