Thursday, June 5, 2014

This Is Why We Sleep Well At Night Said No One Ever

The Polish tabloid Fakt ran pics and video footage of The World’s Most Dangerous Community Organizer working out at the Holmes Place Marriott gym in Warsaw.

When I saw the photos I nearly pissed myself laughing.  Hey world, I thought, look at our strong president.  Feast your eyes upon this magnificent specimen of American beefcake.

US security officials have since verified the video’s authenticity, and are understood to be investigating the incident. They have insisted it was not a security breach.

We can only hope our metrosexual Preezy of the United Steezy didn’t break a nail during his girly-man work out.

Next time, for the sake of the country, I hope that security suspends the policy of letting gym rats stay while he “works out”.  The embarrassment is too much to bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.