Friday, January 24, 2014

Wendy Davis: A Harvard Chick Who’s A Complete Fraud

Thanks to Woodsterman for the Cowboy Code I inserted in this Photoshop™
Ever since the election and re-election of The World’s Most Dangerous Community Organizer, voters affiliated with Democrats and Republicans have seemed to prefer electing someone to idolize.

That hasn’t worked out so well.  I need not delineate all the ways that this country has been in decline as a result of their misguided folly.

What we are now witnessing in the Great State of Texas is a monumental display of grandiose fraud, lies and deception.

Wendy Davis, the democratic contender for governor has been reported to have embellished her life story.  The Dallas Morning News broke the story of Davis conveniently neglecting the truth about her sugar daddy, leaving her children behind while she attended Harvard and a host of other prevarications.

Davis acknowledged “some chronological errors and incomplete details” blaming her aides for the lies about her life story.  “My language should be tighter,” she said. “I’m learning about using broader, looser language. I need to be more focused on the detail.”

I especially liked how Rich Lowry painted Davis’ suggestion that Greg Abbott, her opponent in the race, “is unfamiliar with struggle.”
“To suggest that Abbott is unfamiliar with struggle is offensively stupid. When Abbott was a law student in his 20s, he was out jogging when a tree fell on him, shattering his spine. He spent months recovering in the hospital and has been confined to a wheelchair ever since.” 
“Davis nonetheless ended an anti-Abbott statement the other day with this flourish, “I am proud of where I came from and I am proud of what I’ve been able to achieve through hard work and perseverance. And I guarantee you that anyone who tries to say otherwise hasn’t walked a day in my shoes." 
“Davis should fire herself from her own campaign if that line didn’t strike her as, at the very least, inapposite given her opponent’s disability.” 
“Her supporters have risen to her defense, on the novel theory that it is sexist to demand that a newly minted feminist icon avoid misleading people. For them, all that really matters is her abortion extremism. Everything else is a detail, including the story of her life.”
My takeaway from all this is Wendy Davis all about killing babies and mocking the disabled.  And I thought nothing could be more shallow than “Hope and Change.”

Project Veritas is out with a new undercover video showing staffers from Battleground Texas, an organization full of Obama for America alumni with an expressed goal of turning Texas blue, openly mocking Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott for being in a wheelchair.

This is reprehensible.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.