Sunday, April 7, 2019

All She Has Is All She Needs—A Poor Young Bartender In Her Weeds

If you’re old enough you may remember a sitcom which aired on CBS called “Green Acres” starring Eddie Albert and Eva Gabor.  The couple move from New York City to a country farm.

During one episode, Lisa explains to Oliver that he needs to accept her lack of cooking skills. "When you married me, you knew that I couldn't cook, I couldn't sew, and I couldn't keep house. All I could do was talk Hungarian and do imitations of Zsa Zsa Gabor." Zsa Zsa, of course, was Eva’s sister in real life.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez spoke this past Saturday at Rev. Al Sharptongue’s National Action Network convention in New York exploiting a Southern drawl reminiscent of Granny Clinton’s “I don’t feel no ways tarred”.  It was egregious pandering, but the ignorant twit clapped back at her detractors declaring, “As much as the right wants to distort and deflect, I am from the Bronx.  I act and talk like it, especially when I’m fired up and especially when I’m home. It is so hurtful to see how every aspect of my life is weaponized against me, yet somehow asserted as false at the same time.”

She later described her “accent” as code-switching.

On Sunday morning, the freshman Congresswoman President Trump called a “wonderful, young bartender” tweeted: 
Twittersphere member Cuffy Meh tweeted, “Great. Now she’s gonna fake a hayseed farmer accent.”
She was asking in her tweet for suggestions on what to plant in her puny 4 X 4 garden plot.  Don’t communists usually plant potatoes so they can make vodka?  Maybe grow some turnips or radishes like the North Koreans do for Little Rocket Man? 
How long will the Bronx Bolshevik pose for photo ops with her “community garden”?  Until the weeds overtake it just like Moochelle’s White House “kitchen garden”. 

UPDATE:  Welcome readers of Bad Blue Uncensored News.  We are grateful to Doug Ross for linking to this post.

UPDATE II:  Welcome readers of Larwyn’s Linx.  And we thank Doug Ross for the linky-love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.