Thursday, March 22, 2018

My Money’s On The “Mad Tweeter”

Just about a month before Election Day 2016, Vice President Joe Biden flapped his lips at a rally for Granny in Pennsylvania, “The press always asks me:  Don’t I wish I were debating him?  No, I wish we were in high school─I could take him behind the gym.”
Having caught wind of Uncle Joe’s puffery, then-candidate Trump said at a rally of his own, “He wants to bring me to the back of the barn.”
Sensing Trump wouldn’t back down from a fight, Biden later “clarified” he would only fight if the two were still in high school.
The former Vice President was feeling his oats again this week saying, “If I were in high school, I'd take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him.” He also said any man who disrespected women was "usually the fattest, ugliest SOB in the room."
President Trump fired back in an early morning tweet on Thursday, saying the former Vice President is “trying to act like a tough guy."
“Crazy Joe Biden is trying to act like a tough guy. Actually, he is weak, both mentally and physically, and yet he threatens me, for the second time, with physical assault. He doesn’t know me, but he would go down fast and hard, crying all the way. Don’t threaten people Joe!”
“You know who I’d be betting on,” Vice President Pence laughed in a radio interview before downplaying the back and forth between Trump and Biden. “It’s just a little bit of trash talk going on, just gotta make you chuckle in American politics today.”
Of course, the harpies on ABC’s The View were advocating for violence against the President.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.