Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Keep Us Abreast Of The Situation Al

The senator the Lizard People of Minnesota helped to elect in 2008 is set to make an announcement on Thursday after 38 senators called for him to resign.  Added to the chorus was Democrat National Committee Chairman Tom Perez.
The push to oust Franken came after another anonymous woman said Franken tried to forcibly kiss her in 2006 after the taping of his radio show.  His accuser claims he said, “It’s my right as an entertainer.”
“This allegation is categorically not true and the idea that I would claim this as my right as an entertainer is preposterous,” Franken said in a statement Wednesday. 
And then…

Freelance journalist for The Atlantic and former communications director for Rep. Alan Grayson (D-FL), Tina Dupuy, joined the seven other accusers saying, “I wasn’t going to come forward. Then I was. Then I wasn’t. I’ve been hoping Franken would just step down and I wouldn’t have to say anything. I’ve been hoping he’s a decent enough man not to force his victims to parade in front of the Ethics Committee. I’ve been hoping I’d not ever have the moniker of ‘Franken accuser’”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.