Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Why Don'tcha Comment and See Me Sometime?



Just on a personal note, I like interacting with blog commenters. Some of you folk are pretty darn smart and make very funny and insightful remarks. And I figure, anyone who takes the time to make a comment any of the places my stuff shows up, I like to respond in a timely manner. 

When I have a piece up, I try to check at least daily... more often if I'm in front of my 'puter, but, the trouble I've been having with Disqus here is more than a little frustrating. Some of the comments made here were totally invisible to me for almost a week. Now, as far as I can see, they've disappeared again. I can't see that there are any comments at all on the last three pieces I posted, some of which I made. 

This is not any kind of whiny, 'feel sorry for me', but while the Curmudgeon's away, I didn't want anyone to think your comments were being ignored, at least by me. From the looks of some of the comments, last time I saw them, y'all could see each other just fine. I think it's a technical glitch brought about by my Pakistani IT guy, who came very highly recommended to me by Debbie Wassermann Schultz. 

I blame the Russians.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.