Saturday, March 18, 2017

Hillary Clinton: "I'm Ready To Come Out Of The Woods"

The woods around Chappaqua have been filled with screaming and blame-tossing for the last four months as Granny Clinton searched for how it all went wrong. The unfortunate locals who wandered those forlorn acres have been terrorized by ominous piles of rocks and sinister twig figures reminiscent of The Blair Witch Project.

Speaking at a St. Patrick’s Day event in Scranton the sore loser said, “So, I was thinking, like OK, what do we do?  You know, walk in the woods.  You know you can only do so much of that. I’m ready to come out of the woods.”

The trees said, “Oh thank God. She never shuts up!”

I blame Hansel and Gretel for leaving a trail of breadcrumbs for her to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.