Thursday, November 17, 2016

Saving the Environment, One Burning Tire at a Time

We are often treated to the myth of the Native American Noble Savage, living in peace and harmony with the environment. Yeah. Right! 

I saw this story a couple weeks ago, but for some reason other things have been in the news lately. Exhibit "A" is that noble North Dakotan tribe, protesting an oil pipeline that would come in close proximity to native lands. Not on, close! To protest what they believe could be a potential threat to the environment, they create an actual threat to the environment! 

Nothing says "I want to save the environment"" like burning old tires!

I know there's a "smoke signal" joke in there somewhere!


Update: Thanks to William Teach over at Pirates Cove for linking to us here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.