Saturday, December 6, 2014

Alabama Vs. Missouri

Am I ever stoked about today.  My beloved 11-1 Alabama Crimson Tide does battle with the 10-2 Missouri Tigers at 4:00 PM ET from Atlanta’s Georgia Dome for the SEC Championship.  The game will be carried on CBS.

The Tigers are the decided underdog, but don’t you dare think that I am going to be cocky about that.  I have often noted that on any given Saturday any college team can win.  Today is no exception.

Missouri would love nothing better than to knock off the nation’s top-ranked team.  I think this is going to be one helluva nail-bitter since Mizz’s pass rushers and Bama’s offensive line are the best in the SEC.

My boys are going to have to protect QB Blake Sims and they're going to have to stop Ray Golden.  The Tigers’ QB Maty Mauk is going to have to bring his A-game to have a fighting chance.

In the end, today is just one more big game for Alabama in a season that has been chock full of them and when the clock runs down at the end of the fourth quarter Alabama will be on its way to the College Football Playoff.

No. 2 Oregon won their game yesterday.  No. 3 TCU plays Iowa State at 12:00 PM ET and No. 4 Florida State meets Georgia Tech at 8:00 PM ET.

ROLL TIDE ROLL

And because no football post would be complete without some pom-poms, cast your eyes upon these Bama lovelies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.