Students on the campus of George Mason University picked the NSA collection of data, the president’s lie that “If you like your health care plan, you can keep it,” and the IRS targeting of conservatives as the top Obama scandals in a parody bracket released Friday.
Campus Reform asked students to fill out a scandal-based bracket ranging from Benghazi and Fast and Furious to the IRS targeting of conservatives and the NSA’s collection of data.
“It’s pretty incredible actually, I didn't realize how many scandals were going on,” said one student.
Another millennial advanced the IRS scandal because “that’s probably how [Obama] got into office.”
The “Elite Eight” choices are:
2. Obama’s “If you like your plan, you can keep your plan” promise
3. DOJ spying on AP reporters
4. The Fast and Furious gun-running scandal
5. IRS targeting conservative groups
6. The botched rollout of Healthcare.gov
7. Obama bypassing Congress to delay elements of Obamacare
8. NSA collection of citizens’ email and phone data