Sunday, July 8, 2012

The HopeAndChange Photoshop™ Challenge


On June 12th, Instapundit posted an article on how Obama is losing support among African-American voters in North Carolina.  He featured a photo of a store wall with a banner that read “Going Out Of Business.”

Readers of the post started suggesting ways to alter the photo to incorporate Obama’s now famous fib that “the private sector is doing fine.”

On June 23rd, Bullet People, a site that I was not familiar with until this morning, suggested a challenge to Photoshop™ the original into something snarky.

Never one to pass up a chance to mock the errand boy sent by grocery clerks, I set about creating a little something that picked up the meme I posted yesterday.

Here's the original:


And here’s my offering:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.