Monday, February 6, 2012

Hey Gisele, Envision This


Last Thursday, Tom Brady’s supermodel wife wrote in a private e-mail, “My sweet friends and family, this Sunday will be a really important day in my husband’s life.  He and his team worked so hard to get to this point and now they need us more than ever to send them positive energy so they can fulfill their dream of winning this Super Bowl.  So I kindly ask all of you to join me on this positive chain and pray for him, so he can feel confident, healthy and strong.  Envision him happy and fulfilled experiencing with his team a victory this Sunday. Thank you for your love and support.  Love, G:)”

Bless her little heart.  She sounds like a wife who has her husband’s best interests at heart.  Not so fast.

Just moments after New England and her little Tommy got beaten 21-17 by Eli Manning and the New York Giants, she responded to taunts from a Giants fan with this potty mouth reply, "My husband cannot f****ing throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time. I can't believe they dropped the ball so many times."  

I could be wrong, but seems to me that Ms. Bundchen may pose topless in a Versace photo shoot, but she wears the pants in the Brady household.  Poor Tommy.

Earlier in the week, Brady said Gisele gave him some advice before he headed off to Indianapolis. “Throw the ball quickly,” he said she told him. “She doesn’t like it when I get hit very often.”  Oooooh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.