Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Evidence: Kavanaugh Calendars Revealed

USA Today published five pages of Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s calendar from 1982 which were submitted to the Senate Judiciary Committee by his lawyers.

It is filled with doodles, math equations, a list of chores, sleepover dates, movie dates and a father-son dinner.

It is intended to prove Kavanaugh was not at a house where his accuser claims he allegedly groped her.

There appears to be at least one reference to Kavanaugh’s life-long friend Mark Judge in the calendar: a July 1 calendar note that reads, "Go to Timmy's for Skis w/ Judge, Tom, PJ, Bernie, Squi."

It's unclear what the word "skis" refers to, though some have suggested it may be an abbreviation of "brewskis," a slang term for beer.

You can be certain the Democrats will seize on the amount and frequency of Kavanaugh’s hops consumption.  Bear in mind this was before the advent of craft beers.

If someone asks me if I’ve had too many I answer, “In dog beers, I’ve had only one.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.