Friday, March 20, 2015

March Madness: Duke Blue Devils Vs Robert Morris Colonials

According to ESPN, just 273 out of 11.6 million Tournament Challenge brackets were a perfect 16-for-16 after Thursday’s games.  My brackets were likewise busted.  *sigh*

Sam Vecenie, writing for CBS Sports, thinks Bobby Mo’s key to a win against my beloved Duke Blue Devils is 6 ft. 6 guard/forward Lucky Jones who scored 21 points, 7 rebounds and 5 steals in their 4-point victory over North Florida.  Duke’s Jahlil Okafor towers over Jones at 6-11. The Colonials will not have an easy job containing the big men who make up the Blue Devils roster.

I made abysmal predictions during the ACC Tournament which prompted one commenter to write, “Please, please, please stop rooting for the team I root for.” 

Like Coach K and many of the other coaches whose teams made it to “the dance,” everybody starts at zero in the tourney.  Duke has made appearances in 15 Final Fours and won 4 national championships.  Tonight the drive for five begins.

GO DUKE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.