Sunday, December 28, 2014

Former NYC Mayor Rudy Giuliani Dubs Al Sharpton “Poster Boy For Hating Police”

I watched with great interest the interview on CBS’s Face the Nation this morning as Chief White House Correspondent, Major Garrett, was sitting in for Bob Schieffer.

Garrett began the interview with former NYC Mayor Rudy Giuliani by saying, “Let’s clear one thing up.  You said a while ago that President Obama contributed to a rhetorical atmosphere about hating American police and The Washington Post fact-checked you on that.  I cover the president every single day.  I’ve never detected anything that comes along the line of propaganda urging the country to hate police.  Do you want to recast that or take that back?”

Giuliani said, “Oh, not at all.  I think you missed one very important point.”  

Watch as he eviscerates the Rev. Al Sharpton and his association with The World’s Most Dangerous Community Organizer and current mayor Bill de Blasio.

I make no secret of my respect for Mayor Giuliani.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.