Sunday, August 17, 2014

NFL Preseason Week 2: Kansas City Chiefs Vs Carolina Panthers

Today Panthers’ quarterback Cam Newton is going to ditch his red jersey and play in his first live-game action against the Kansas City Chiefs.  The hope is that he can play until halftime without running too much on his surgically repaired left ankle.

The game will air on Fox at 8:00PM from Bank of America Stadium.  There’s one other game today.  It pits Denver against San Francisco.  That game kicks off at 4:00PM on the NFL Network.

The oddsmakers give KC a 3-point edge to win 27-24.  I hope they’re wrong.  And as for my friends Proof and Woodsterman, I love you guys but I can’t stand your quarterback.  I’m rootin’ for the Broncos.

Because no football post is complete without some pom-poms, please enjoy this pic of Top Cat Madelyn who is far and away much prettier than the floozy Proof picked to post at his site IYKWIMAITYD.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.