Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Thumbing His Nose At Congress, The Constitution And We The People

According to the Wall Street Journal, as he met with the idiot lapdogs of his administration, The World’s Most Dangerous Community Organizer said, “We are not just going to be waiting for legislation to make sure that we’re providing Americans with the help that they need. I’ve got a pen, and I’ve got a phone. I can use that pen to sign executive orders and take executive actions ... that move the ball forward.”

TWMDCO repeatedly demonstrates a brazen disregard for the separation of powers and how legislation is supposed to be enacted.  He is the sole owner of unenforced “red lines” and a vast succession of broken promises.  This threat promise, I fear, is one he will keep that will imperil the democratic process.

Making mincemeat of the United States Constitution, The Insufferable Airhorn obviously studied constitutional law not to understand its precepts or uphold its laws but to evade them at every turn.

The King has spoken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.